Wednesday 10 September 2014

Homecalling Revelation

Its almost a year ago that this blog was updated. Since then we have responded to Africa's call home and settled back into our house in Joburg after 8 wonderful years in England. Although I loved our time in MudIsland, it hit home that it was time to return one day when I was looking through my kitchen window. I was slightly despondent and agitated with the lousy weather yet again, and noticed the sign that i had bought for our beach house ...


For some reason, there and then i knew it was time to return to the land of the blue skies and big smiles, and be reunited with our sorely missed family and friends again. And here we are, we havent looked back since :)

As most of my posts on here are about places to visit with young children, I will continue in that light and start writing about fun things to do in and around Johannesburg, of which there are many (this is one family friendly place!) We have done so many already .. i have my work cut out :)

Will get started ASAP!

XX


No comments:

Post a Comment